Warhammer 40K Space Marine (2011)
Warhammer 40K – Space Marine (2011/Multi6/SKIDROW)
Year: 2011 l Platform: PC l Language: Multilanguage l Developer: Relic Entertainment l Publisher: THQ l 9.54 GB
Genre: RPG (Rogue / Action) / 3D / 3rd Person
Horde of bloodthirsty orcs invaded the planet, a forge, which produces combat vehicles for the Imperium of Mankind. Space Marines, battle-hardened veteran of the Order of the Ultramarines Captain Titus and his party must keep the defense before the arrival of the Imperial Navy strike force. With the enemy – a huge advantage in numbers on the side of people – the best fighters and most powerful weapon. The loss of the planet will give into the hands of the Orc weapon that can be washed to the ground entire towns. Defeat would not be justified, and Space Marines ready to fight to the death, but something even more evil and terrifying is hiding in the shadows of this world.
* An epic and brutal action / RPG, where you don the armor of Space Marine and down against the superior forces repeatedly Orcs and Chaos.
* Burn the heretic, kill the mutant, pursue evil. Rushes into the thick of battle. We are not sit behind cover, we’re going to attack!
* Yes, we shall fear our enemies, because we – the wrath of the Emperor! New battle system allows you to easily switch from heavy guns on crushing blows with a sword.
* The flame of battle, on the anvil of war! Feel the breath of the universe Warhammer 40.000 in the dark and atmospheric landscapes in the ongoing battles and twisted storylines.
* Success is measured by blood: yours or the enemy. Battle online or on the side of Chaos Space Marines in 8 of 8 matches. Discover new weapons and armor for different classes of characters. We do not die – we’re going to hell to regroup.
OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP1) / Windows 7
Any dual-core processor with a frequency of 2.0 Ghz (Core 2 Duo or AMD X2)
Memory: 1GB (XP) / 2GB (Vista) / 2GB (Windows 7)
Graphics card: AMD Radeon 3850 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or equivalent with 256 MB of onboard memory and support for Shader Model 3
20 gigabytes of free hard disk space