Sony Vegas Pro v11 Build 370/371 (32Bit-64Bit) by Digtal Insanity – DM999 | 400 MB
Video editing, audio production, and DVD authoring come together in a single, powerful solution. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum software has everything you need to produce high-quality movies, corporate videos, wedding DVDs, and more. Easily edit video in almost any format including high-definition HDV and Sony AVCHD. Advanced tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing help you achieve feature-film results in your home studio. And with integrated DVD authoring and multiple export options for online posting, you can deliver projects however you or your clients desire. Changes in Version 11.
The Vegas Pro 11 collection
- Vegas Pro 11, DVD Architect Pro 5.2, and Dolby- Digital Professional Encoder
- provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals.
Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL–supported devices,
Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease.
With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control,
and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
Features and Benefits
Precise editing tools
Professional 32- and 64-bit workflow
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Superior audio control
Broad format support
Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring
Learn as you go with easy Interactive Tutorials
Microsoft Windows 7 compatible
- GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
- New Titles & Text plug-in.
- Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
- Added a new Star Wipe transition.
- Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
- Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
- The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
- The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
- The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
- Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
- Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
- Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
- A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project’s master output.
- Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
- An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
- Integrated Upload to YouTube.
MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
- Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
- Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
- Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
- Added support for RED EPIC clips
Vegas Pro 11 system requirements
-Microsoft- Windows- XP 32-bit SP3, Windows Vista- 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
-2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
-400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
-1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
-OHCI-compatible i.LINK- connector/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
-USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
-Windows-compatible sound card
-DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
-Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
-Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
-Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc- burning only)
-Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on application disc)
-Apple- QuickTime- 7.1.6 or later
-Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
-Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information)