OnOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition 4.6.6 x86+x64 [2011, ENG] | 1.41 GB
•Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (current maintenance releases)
•Intel Core 2 Processor or higher
•4GB RAM or higher (8GB or higher recommended)
•3GB of hard disk space
•OpenGL 2 compatible video card with 256MB dedicated VRAM or higher at 1200×800 or higher display
•Internet connection for activation, updates and tutorial movies
•Administrator privileges for installation
•Optional integration with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or 3
•Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework or higher
onOne PhotoFrame Professional Edition is the easiest & fastest way to add the perfect finishing touch or create beautiful photo albums. With PhotoFrame, you get over 1,000 design elements, like film edges, borders, textures, backgrounds and adornments, to add the perfect finishing touch to your photos or create an award-winning album layout design for your clients. It even has complete layouts where you just drop in your image. PhotoFrame works with Photoshop, Lightroom, and Aperture or as a standalone application.
• Complete Library of Design Elements – Now, it is easier than ever to add authentic film and darkroom edge effects to your images. But PhotoFrame is about more than just edges and frames. It includes an extensive library of design elements including edges, frames, backgrounds, textures, adornments, even complete page layouts. The Library window gives you a fast way to find the perfect element and preview it with your image.
• Design Element Collections – PhotoFrame 4.6.1 includes several new collections of design elements. From the Whimsical Collection featuring fresh and bright design elements that are perfect for children and family layouts to the new Family Event Collection that includes elements and layouts for the special events in our lives like birthdays, graduation and holidays. Also included is the Bohemian collection for high school seniors with a distinct, vintage look.
• Create Full Layouts – You can create full page layouts inside of PhotoFrame 4.6.1. Just start with a blank canvas and your images. You can add a background to the page, then size and reposition your image and then add elements like frames and adornments. With the New abilities to resize your image layer, the ability to move elements, such as backgrounds, under the target layer and rulers and guides it has never been faster to create great looking albums. If you create a layout you love, save it as a preset so you can use it again like a template.
• Output Your Way – You have the option to add design elements to the current layer, or a new layer. You can also have each frame rendered to its own layer so you can make further adjustments or masking in Photoshop. You can even apply a frame as a layer mask so you can selectively blend multiple layers together. PhotoFrame 4.6.1 adds the ability to output design elements as a clipping mask to the several output methods already available. Clipping masks are a great way to vary the shape or edge of an image layer in an editable, non-destructive fashion. (note, output options are limited in Apple Aperture).
• onOne Panel – The new onOne Panel in Adobe Photoshop allows you to quickly launch PhotoFrame without having to navigate through Photoshop’s menus. But it takes that power even farther by giving you access to your favorite presets right from the panel as well. This will save time by allowing you to apply your most frequently used effects right inside of Photoshop.