Quote: Year: 2008 l Platform: PC l Language: English l Developer: Avalanche Software (USA) l Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios l 6.60 GB
Genre: Action (Platformer)
A few days ago we were lucky to get a DVDSCR of the movie Bolt. I watched the movie and i must admit it was a fun ride, it had some good laughs and was really enjoyable, especially for the kids. There was a Wii release of the game as well a few days back, now RELOADED brings us a nice copy of the game for PC. This mightn’t be a game for me but i know many will enjoy with friends and families. The game focuses on Bolt’s fake TV life, not the actual movie storyline.
In Disney’s Bolt, players take on the heroic personas of the TV star dog, Bolt, and his owner, Penny, from the high-action television series featured within the film. As Bolt, players can use his superpowers, including laser vision and his superbark, which sends out a sonic blast to devastate opponents, and as Penny, players utilize stealth, hacking skills and a wheelbar, inspired by her scooter seen in the movie, to outwit enemies.
– A new story inspired by the action-packed TV show set within the film.
– The ability to play as Bolt or Penny.
– Bolt’s special powers: laser vision, super strength and sonic bark.
– Penny’s abilities & gadgets: computer hacking skills, acrobatics, motorized wheel bar.
– Five game environments set in exciting international locales: China, Russia, Italy, and others.
– Defeat the evil Calico and save the world.
– Cinematic camera unique for a movie-based platforming game.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
CPU: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor
RAM: 1 GB MB RAM or higher
HDD: 5 GB free disk space or more
Video Card: 128 MB or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c